A wise business decision
Becoming a member of FMG can be one of the best decisions you can make as a furniture retailer. Review the lists below to be sure you qualify for membership.
- As an FMG member you are able to network with other non-competing retailers of like size and product mix. Therefore membership is limited.
- Since FMG members currently represent over $2 billion in retail sales, the monetary return to your company is far more than membership fees.
- The membership dues are only $625 per quarter ($2,500 per year). There is a one time initiation fee if you qualify for membership.
What are the qualifications?
- Minimum annual sales of $8 million
- Sell promotional to medium-high furniture
- A willingness to share information and participate at a meeting during the Spring and Fall High Point Market
- Do not compete in markets of existing FMG members
Fill out the form below to begin your membership process